Massachusetts Divorce Resources
From the Law Office of Robert P. Murray
©2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Robert P. Murray, Esquire
Divorce: Plain, Simple or Complex
The links below contain basic Massachusetts divorce information. For more detailed information on your particular situation, please contact us for an appointment.
- Part 1: What’s the Difference between a No-Fault Divorce with an Agreement, a No-Fault Divorce Without an Agreement and a Fault Divorce?
- Part 2: What’s the Difference in Procedures?
- How Much Will it Cost Me?
- Mandatory Parenting Course
- Client Questionnaire
- Documents Needed by Your Attorney
- Divorce Agreement Checklist
- Alimony Issues
- DNA Testing (Parentage Testing)
- Child Support
- Financial Statements
Contact me via e-mail at rpmurray@MurrayEsq.com.